Biggest thanks to Sophie for nominating me to take part in The Awesome Blogger Award! I really appreciate it. If you haven’t heard of Sophie’s Corner, it’s an amazing blog which consists of lifestyle, positivity and incredible inspiration. This girl never fails to motivate me, to get me off my ass and do something productive! Please go and check out her blog, she’s been posting every day in quarantine which is really exciting. And now, let’s get on to the post!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Talking to all of my readers is definitely one of the highlights. You’re all so incredibly inspiring! Every comment I receive gives such a buzz of excitement. Even after doing it for so long, the rewards of speaking with you don’t get old.
- When did you start your blog?
- What is your current favourite song?
My favourite at the minute is either ‘Wouldn’t It Be Nice?’ by The Beach Boys or ‘Canyon Moon’ by Harry Styles.
- What is your favourite food?
This is such a hard question, there are way too many foods to choose from. I’m torn between crackers and bananas…
- When is your favourite season?
Spring is my favourite, though it changes so often. Usually spring has a good mix of rainy days and sunshine, though lately it’s felt like summer!
- What is your star sign?
I’m a Virgo, which means I have pure intentions and like to please people. Some parts of that are true, though I definitely lose it with people from time to time!
- Would you rather be rich or famous?
Though I don’t particularly want to be rich, I’d definitely chose it over fame. This blog is quite small, which is partly why I enjoy it. I’ve never been in a situation where I don’t have enough time to speak with you, my lovely followers! If I was to grow big, I’d still want to interact with my followers as much as possible. Plus, money can be used in all sorts of ways. Most importantly, I can donate to a charity!
- Who are your favourite bloggers?
I have so many! Sophie, the person who nominated me, is definitely one of my favourites. Grace Ariya, Neve, Maryam, Gracie Chick and Caz to name a few! But I’ll make sure to put all my favourite bloggers into a post for you, so you can give them the love they deserve.
- What was the last movie you watched?
On my dad’s birthday, the family sat down to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse of The Black Pearl. Honestly, I don’t really watch movies. Unless it’s a social occasion, I’ll stick to books!
- What is the most challenging thing about blogging?
One thing I struggle with is taking photos for my posts. I’m not a perfectionist as such, but I want the best for my blog so it takes me a lot of time! Other than that, I’d say blogging is quite easy. As I enjoy it so much, I’ve not realised how much work goes in. I love every single second!
(sorry for using some of your’s Sophie, but they were so fun to answer!)
- Why did you start a blog?
- Do you do anything alongside blogging? (YouTube, Instagram, small business etc)
- How long do you spend blogging per day?
- How many times do you post per week, and on what days?
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
- Who are your favourite YouTubers?
- What artist are you listening to most at the moment?
- What’s your favourite album?
- What book have you recently finished?
- What book are you reading now?
Thank you so much for reading, if you’ve stuck to the end! Count yourself nominated if you’d like to answer my questions, I’d certainly love to see your response (don’t forget to tag me). Hope you are all having a great day so far, whether you’re being lazy or productive. Take a moment’s appreciation for this beautiful day, and can’t wait to see you in my next post!